Monday 2 March, 2009

Excellent Singing - Soulful and Touching



           I was really touched to say the least, on hearing this girl's (Anakha) performance. I do accept that the song is an excellent masterpiece by all time gr8 ARR but the Singing just added to the excellence of the song...Really a mind blowing performance, I should say. The first time i heard it I was stunned ...and I was made to hear to it again and again ...Its hard to pick a particular passage of song which was so nice, excellent performance throughout...And by the way this song is actually a duet song,sung by evergreen singers Chitra and Hariharan for the movie "Love Birds"...So she had to emulate two great singers and wow she has done it in such a nice way...I do accept that am not an expert in music,am a novice but I can feel it as everyone can and I felt this to be so soulful and touching...Deserves a big round of applause !!!!

No comments: